Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where in the World is...


I don't know what got me thinking of Matt Lauer's segment he does every year "Where in the World is Matt Lauer" last night. Wherever that thought came from it does not matter. But I thought it would be a good title for my blog this a.m. because there are some things missing in my life/in the world and I don't know where in the world they are...

Where in the World is...

1. Tom Selleck? He is a little old for me but I love him just the same. I used to stay up late at night secretly (secretively?) in high school to watch him until about 11:30 p.m. On Thursdays his show was on 4 times! Loved him on Friends. Thank heavens he grew his mustache back. I don't like facial hair but I love it on Tom.

2. my bikini? Ok. I know it's hiding in a drawer somewhere. But this warm weather coming up is reminding me that I have to be in a bathing suit sometime in the near future. Ug- the horror!

3. my patience? Do you ever want to honk at the car in front of you to signal them to honk at the car in front of them because the lead car's driver in the LONG line of cars is the oldest person in your town and is driving 15 miles under the speed limit?

4. my motivation to exercise? I hurt myself training for a marathon. I am on strict orders from the doctor to "rest" but that does not mean to be completely dormant! I tried that ridiculous exercise bike. I didn't last but 20 minutes.

5. my son's Leapster?

6. my fashion sense? I was seen in the Rite Aide this morning with stretchy work out pants, a fleece pullover and snow boots. Thank heavens I slipped the paparazzi at the corner of Vineville and Pierce.

7. Britney Spears' talent? Well, we all know she never had any but come on! Why isn't anyone talking about her lip syncing? EVERY song sounds different. Are there any other "artists" out there like this?

8. Jennifer Wingertzahn? Clarion books. Where are you? I would love to hear something back! Ok. I spelled your last name with an "a" instead of an "e". I am so sorry. It was my first submission ever! I was nervous.

9. the perfect house? One that cleans up after itself or is allergic to clutter (wow- we wouldn't live here long!)

10. is/has the time gone? Off to pick up the P-man (see photo above of my angel)

5 comments:

  1. hey, add me to your blog list and I will add you to mine. This looks wonderful. Your colors are great. You should be proud of this. Progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it girl- you are added!!! Thanks for the feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have a book about frogs under favorite children's books...but, it does say, "too many frogs." doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanted another blog! i love your writing!

    ReplyDelete