Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top ten things I would rather be doing than the laundry

1. cleaning the toilet
2. cleaning your toilet
3. getting a bikini wax
4. bathing suit shopping (if you read my last post you will know that right now this is not at the top of my list of favorite things to do- but it is STILL BETTER than laundry.
5. watching the Tyra Banks show (this may not make the list- I might like doing the laundry better)
6. the stairmaster
7. visiting my obgyn
8. swimming in seaweed
9. watching Nascar on television
10. having a mole removed

What would it be like if I had girls? All my friends who do, my heart goes out to you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I could have totally posted on this last week and this week. Laundry is my hubby's job because it is the one thing I hate most...but the pile has been growing for the last week...it looked like a volcano of clothes erupted on my couch. We had friends over and it is now erupting on my daughter's bed (which she never uses anyway). We are both silently arguing over who has more time to do it. ;)

    I would rather spend five hours in the ATL airport smoking lounge crying at 2am because I missed my flight to Vegas all over again than do the laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo- that's a good one- rather be in the ATL smoking lounge (and missing a flight to Vegas) than doing laundry.

    I could have really gotten carried away with this one but I kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok surely you DON NOT want to celan MY toilet over your kid's dirty clothes. I call
    Bull S$%# on this one girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously- I love to put on some gloves and clean a bathroom. If the said toilet has not been cleaned in 2 months- maybe not- you are right. But the average toilet- hand me the scrub brush (long handled please)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh me oh my.... laundry. ick. double ick.

    I have two friends who have hired housekeepers at one time to ONLY do laundry. They just came over washed, dryed and folded and then left :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep- been there- done that! I am on a search for another one. The last laundry lady got too old.

    ReplyDelete